Some of you might be preparing to travel to Cornwall…
The Jolie Brise, the tall ship a group of you will be working on, is also making her way to Falmouth. You can track her position.
More information on the ship can be found here.
If you are packing your bag then here is a list of things to bring:
– waterproof jacket
– sturdy (walking) shoes and/or trainers
– Warm clothes
– bottle of water
– A backpack to comfortably carry things in
– Devices that they would like to experiment with and other stuff hidden in weird drawers (e.g. dusty jack cables, sticky earphones)
– old mobile phones that can get wet
– Your laptop with (sound) editing programs.
And don’t forget to bring a story artefact! A some-thing that tells the story of you and your practice/research/interests in this workshop.