You will be working outside for a few hours at the time. The weather in Cornwall is very unpredictable and changeable, so be prepared for everything: wind, warm, wet, cold and sunny. Layers are good. Waterproofs are essential, as well as swimwear!
- waterproof jacket
- sturdy (walking) shoes and/or trainers
- Warm clothes
- bottle of water
- A backpack to comfortably carry things in
- A storytelling artefact: a thing that tells the story of you and your practice/research/interests in this workshop
- Devices that they would like to experiment with and other stuff hidden in weird drawers (e.g. dusty jack cables, sticky earphones)
- old mobile phones that can get wet
- Your laptop with (sound) editing programs.